We automatically generate tickets about Storm Center Outage Maps not updating when our monitors identify the following conditions:
- The last-updated time / date exceeds a threshold (typically 2x the typical update frequency)
- Our monitors have not identified any internal issues that are likely to be stopping the map from updating
- We are not seeing new outage files on our server
We will automatically close out the ticket when our monitors see that the Outage Map has updated again.
If you receive this alert, we recommend that you check the following:
- Outage files are being generated
- SFTP uploads are successful
If you have verified that you are sending us valid outage data, please reply and escalate the ticket using the "ESCALATE" keyword. You may also create a new ticket through the Zendesk website or sending an email with a different subject line.